Residential Housing

General Information

CMU has 22 residence halls and 2 apartment complexes. Undergraduate students can apply to live in any of the halls or Northwest Apartments. Graduate students and families can apply for the Graduate Apartments. Information on application periods can be found on each application site, and additional information can be found on the Housing website.

To report a problem or request assistance with either housing application, click the Request Assistance button.


Any current or incoming student, staff, or faculty member with a global ID can apply to live in university housing.


There is no charge to request technical support for the online housing application.

Request Assistance


Service ID: 14938
Mon 9/19/16 11:12 AM
Fri 2/24/23 1:50 PM