Search5 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request content to be displayed on digital signage in Grawn Hall

Cable TV service is available in all on-campus residences and some business offices.

Faculty, staff, and students utilize the residential housing application to apply to live on campus, set lifestyle preferences, and choose accommodations.

Transact General Support is used in conjunction with card readers and registers across campus.

Network connectivity assistance, Office 365 application and email configuration assistance, and operating system security services are provided to on-campus residents at no charge.